Ever Heard of Drinking Salt?
Yip! Drink salt...
Sole Water (pronounced so-lay), is a concoction of water and mineral rich, unrefined salt... and it does amazing things for your body, skin, hair and nails. Can't stress enough that it has to be natural, unrefined salt .... like our Pink Himalayan Salt or Celtic Grey Sea Salt... NOT table salt. Table salt is heavily processed, which eliminates the essential minerals found in unrefined natural salt... and table salt contains artificial additives to prevent clumping.. so NO TABLE SALT
Pink Himalayan Salt contains 84 naturally occurring minerals, high in magnesium, potassium and calcium. When you drink a Himalayan Pink Sole Water you are putting these nutrients into your system.
So what does this Sole Water Do?.....
Aids Weight Loss
Supports Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails
Helps the Body to Re-Hydrate
Helps the Body Detoxify
Improves Blood Sugar
Is a Natural Anti-histamine
Helps to Repair Muscles and Muscle Cramps
Increases Bone Health
Supports Healthy Veins
Regulates Blood Pressure
How to make a Sole..
1. Fill a jar/tub about 1/4 of the way with Himalayan Salt or Celtic Sea Salt
2. Add distilled water to fill the jar, leaving about an inch at the top.
3. Put on the lid and shake the jar gently. The lid must be plastic.. you don't want metal being absorbed into your sole water.
4. Leave overnight to let the salt dissolve.
5. If there is some salt on the bottom of the jar, the water has absorbed its maximum amount of salt and the sole water is ready to use.
6. If there is no salt at the bottom, add more salt and continue doing so each day until some remains at the bottom of the jar. This means that the water is fully saturated with the salt.
As your sole runs low, repeat the steps above..
How to use Sole.
Every morning, take 1 tsp. of sole, you can take it as a shot... it is salty.!!! but it's over and done with... maybe add lemon to your sole water or cider vinegar.... think of it like taking tequila... or you can mix it into a small glass of water, don't use metal utensils with your sole, use the end of a wooden spoon to mix.... or try adding a tsp into a smoothie...
Let us know your Sole Water experience... experiment and try some different recipes and share your recipes with us here or on www.facebook.com/lochsideseaweed.